Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:55:56 EDT

<<There was no

typewriter in the Enterprise when Samuel Clemens worked there.

I think we all know that, but the proprietors of the legend of Mark Twain in
Virginia City were not too much bothered by historical accuracy when
creating
some of the time honored displays in the town. I was sorry that Kent
Rasmussen did not have an opportunity to see the typewriter display when he
was photographing the sights of the area.

For me it ranked right up there with the Mark Twain clothiers who once did
business in Sonora.

Dennis Kelly