Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:07:21 -0400
7bit
From:
Tony Verhulst <[log in to unmask]>
Mark Dawidziak wrote:
> .... And if the postings of the
> last two days have proven anything, it's that there are no easy answers.

There may be an easy answer. I suspect that the words such as "coolie",
and others like it in the past, were not ill-chosen by Mr. Fears. They
were deliberately used, as bait, knowing the fish that he would catch.
And he got pleasure out of fighting with the fish. Is short, he was a
troll. I have no use for trolls and applaud the moderator for his actions.

regards,

Tony