From:
Tracy Wuster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:18:34 -0600
Hello all,

Sorry to fall prey to the dreaded "reply all" feature of this list, but let
me take this mistake as an opportunity to remind you of the "Announcements"
page of the AHSA website:

http://americanhumorstudiesassociation.wordpress.com/calls-for-papers/

You will find CFP for a whole range of acronyms there: SAMLA, MLA, ASA,
AHSA, MTC, StAH, AATH--and some of these are of interest to Mark Twain
scholars.  Of special note should be the CFP for the AHSA/Mark Twain Circle
conference next December in New Orleans, which is posted on the site.

As always, if you have any announcements, please send them to me, or post
them to the "American Humor" list serve at:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/american-humor

I hope you all are having a nice winter.  Best,

Tracy