From:
Barbara Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2023 13:32:06 -0500
Scott -- after you get your site established to your satisfaction, I would
encourage you to archive it so all your hard work won't be lost to future
researchers if you have to ever take it down again. The link to request an
online archival copy be made is:

https://archive.org/web/

Each time you update a page you can also use that link to have the archival
copy updated. The archive copy features no ads.

Barb