From:
doug bridges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 06:47:58 -0800
I want to join TA as long as I dont have to give up my
passion for Twainiana. Liquor I can quit; cocaine,
herion, dilaudid, and other nefarious narcotics are no
problem. Even smoking, which I like Twain have quit
many times--but true addictions cannot be broken.

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&pgmarket=en-us&ST=1/go/onm00200361ave/