From:
Heather Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:39:00 -0500
Hello Alex.
Are you planning to be the "center-point" for all 2010 happenings? Wonderful
if that is the case.
The news from Redding:  We are working with the Hartford Library, and many
other towns in Connecticut, and a local theater group, on a community read
of the book Tom Sawyer.
Brent Colley is working on reaching out to other towns (other than Redding)
about the many friends Twain had throughout the state.
I will visit the Mark Twain House soon to discuss events with their
Development Director - I know they have much planned.
We have other plans in the works, but not yet ready for public announcement.

I will keep you informed.

Best wishes,
Heather Morgan.