From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 2020 13:40:08 -0700
The missing story is not likely to be found in any previous editions
from the Francis press.  They, as noted in your attachment, used the
Edward Lane translation - considered to be "bowdlerized".  The missing
story, and I haven't determined which one as yet, is likely to be of a
particularly sexual nature. Thank you for the rapid reply to my query.