Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:51:19 -0500
Dear F#$@%^&;

It is nice to see some activity on the LIST again, after about 6 months of
near silence.  It is really f*%#$@&ing nice.

If this offends you please delete.  I just got off the phone with an
administrator saying that a student taking a course I am overseeing is
unwilling to read "Death of a Salesman" because it is just too f*#$@%&ing
profane -- could I please assign another text??

Meanwhile, on a lighter note back down here in reality:

I saw Jerry Seinfeld on a show touting his new film, apparently a
documentary, called "Comedians" (I think).  This is a look into the everyday
world of stand-up comics.  Anyone seen this thing yet?  And wouldn't it be
terrific if some neo-Ken Burnsian type would do a similar treatment of
19th-C. Platform folks!?

Everyone please enjoy the rest of your afternoons, --Hal Bush