From:
Cindy Lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2016 00:46:09 +0000
In the good news department, the launch of the
Mark Twain coins was second only to the launch of
the Baseball commemorative coins.They sold 5,000
Mark Twain proofs along with 2,000 uncirculated.
The proofs are always more popular, and the Mint did not
anticipate such a brisk start for our guy. For the better part
of the day they were unable to sell (backordered) proofs,
so perhaps SLC would have surpassed America's pastime
had the correct settings been in place on the website.

My sincere thanks to everyone on the forum!

Cindy