Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 04:38:25 +0100
Dear Good Twain Scholars:

In no way on God's green earth  do I mean to verbally attack anyone, but
do these slight inaccuracies really matter?  While in writing a
biography, one should strive to get the facts correct, I personally
wouldn't lose any sleep if my biographer were off by a day or a week,
but I would be upset if something slanderous were written about me.
Again good sir/man, I mean absolutely no offense.

CAmy