Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Jan 2022 07:54:30 -0800
My Bad.  I was checking for "Postal Service" not "Berlin Postal
Service".  In Graeber's, essay he was not limited to Berlin but to all
of Germany, consequently I missed it.  Still I find it strange that
Graeber would have been searching through the Mark Twain Papers - but
then again his breadth of knowledge was quite amazing.  Again, thanks
for the feedback.