Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:54:30 +0000
From:
MARK DAWIDZIAK <[log in to unmask]>
 The wish is that the terrible sense of present grief will gradually give way to the comforting and enduring embrace of warm memories. That won't be a problem with Hal. There is no shortage of wonderful memories, which I hope we can find a way and time to share. Deepest condolences to Hiroko and Hal's family, friends and cherished colleagues.