From:
Jim Zwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 20:23:38 +0000
With help from our own Kevin Bochynski, I finally have the "Mark
Twain on the Philippines" WWW pages up and running.  There was not
enough room for full-size graphics on the server in Manila so I have
set it up here at Syracuse University.  The address is:

   http://mothra.syr.edu:8000/~fjzwick/mtpage1.html

You'll find lots of good downloadable illustrations that Kevin
scanned for me, a couple of Twain texts, and a few of my shorter
articles.

I would like feedback on what format folks would like texts to be in:
HTML or ASCII?  Any other comments you have on the pages when
you're there will also be appreciated.

Jim Zwick