From:
"Laidlaw, Arianne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:45:07 -0700
I hope that access to this forum remains open to David Fears who has contributed a great deal in the time I'e
been reading here.  I'm startled by the over reaction of so many to so little on his part.  I"m reminded of
bullies in a schoolyard, emboldened by a misguided leader.

I've admired his courage refusing to be cowed.
I hope you don't exercise any power you might have if he chooses to rejoin us, which I hope he will.

I also hope Jocelyn will reonsider choosing to no longer read here.  It is painful to think anyone who
might have something to contribute would  leave us.

The reactions to Fears and how they are expressed have been more disturbing than
anything he has said, as far as I'm concerned.

Arianne Laidlaw