From:
Sheryl Squier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 07:34:07 +1000
I was just wondering after reading one email saying a
Hi All Twainiacs

I was just wondering after reading one email saying about Sam rejecting Presbyteran/Calvinist values. It made me wonder was he religious and if so then what? My Great Grandma and I am guessing her husband where Mormons and as they were Clemens I just guessed it came from being related to Sam. Any thoughts.
I think it is great that all you people are so into Mark Twain. I am hoping that when my exam is over at the end of the month I can have some time to read some of his books and learn more about him. My son Samuel has just started reading Adventures of Tom Sawyer and I want to pass onto my children some knowledge of Mark Twain. Once we get our family tree done that will be a help as how we are related to him.

Cheers

Sheryl
(My Grandfather is a Clemens and from what I have been told his mother met Mark Twain when he came to New Zealand)

Basically, Sam rejected early on Presbyterian/Calvinist values of
> his upbrin=

Sheryl Squier
79a Farquhar Road
Glendene, Waitakere 0602