From:
Joseph Lemak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:58:20 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

The schedule for the individual paper and panel sessions for Elmira 2017 is
now available on-line at www.MarkTwainStudies.org.

We will provide a more in-depth schedule as we get closer to August.
Furthermore, a complete hard copy of the full program will be handed out to
each person attending the conference during registration.

I encourage you all to make your lodging reservations at your earliest
convenience.

If you have any questions, just call or write.

Take care,
Joe Lemak

Dr. Joseph Lemak
Director of the Center for Mark Twain Studies
Elmira College
The Rose Office, Cowles Hall
(607) 735-1941

Elmira College Center for Mark Twain Studies
<http://www.marktwainstudies.org>