Mike Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:16:08 -0500
Jules:

I've written a full-length two act comedy about Twain's life called Mark
Twain Interruption.  I don't know if this is the kind of thing you're
looking for.  It's full of interesting historical stuff, most of it true.
Some scenes, or even sequences of scenes bearing on a theme, could be
extracted and played by my actor friends, or we could do a reading, or
whatever you want.  Just a suggestion, if this would help your project. . .

Best regards,

Michel L. Stone

STONE & SUTTON, P.A.

116 East Fourth Street