From:
Moshe Segal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 00:03:29 -0800
Thanks.  Good to find a fellow blind Twainian.

Actually, I prefer braille to speech, synthetic or human, so I normally
load the texts into my Braille Lite, unless they are short.

Actually, I am not doing any actually work, as I am not in school at this
time, or writing for anyone.  I am very into reading, and have developed an
interest in Twain from reading some of his works, though I am reading other
authors, classic and contemporary.  I have found plenty of texts online,
except the rarer sort.