Mike Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:08:02 -0600
Hello Jules,

I think we may have tried this earlier, but I would be happy to try to
participate with excerpts from my recent play, Mark Twain Interruption.
It's an original comedy that draws from much of Twain's incredible life and
work.  If possible, I could bring some actors for a staged reading of
excerpts.  The play contains some startling revelations, I believe,
including Twain's essential role in both the beginning and the end of the
Plessy v. Ferguson era of shame in our country.  Only a full reading of the
play will elucidate this theme, but free excerpts and the play itself are
available at the Stageplays website:
http://www.stageplays.com/products/mark_twain_interruptioncategorycyberpress
code417.

If you're interested, I can specifically excerpt the entire Plessy v.
Ferguson theme for you.

Best regards,

Michel L. Stone
STONE & SUTTON, P.A.