From:
ISGCA@EMUVM1
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1992 12:00:56 -0400
 For the travellers interested in a Twain river country experience...

 There are several riverboat tours of varying lengths which travel up or
down
 the Mississippi.  There are northern and southern trips which last about a
 week.  There are some which travel almost the entire length of the river
(about
 two weeks).  I looked at a 1991 or 1992 travel brochure and noticed that
 several of the stops would be of great interest to Twain fanatics.  I have
 never taken one of the tours myself, but I know a Twain enthusiast (and
imper-
 sonator) who has taken more than one of the trips.  He added such an air of
 authenticity to one trip that he was moved from his cramped, closet-sized
 quarters to the boat's Texas Suite.  It would be fun to take such a trip
with
 him on board, I'm sure!