From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:20:18 -0600
Hey there Henry--

I just forwarded your message, along with a pitch of my own, to the ABAA
listserv. That's a closed listserv that reaches most of the 450 members of
the ABAA. Let's see if a few of them vote and change those daily vote
totals. I know the concept of  voting early and often will appeal to them. I
may have to buy drinks (and I don't mean Pepsi) for some of my colleagues if
they do vote, and some of them can really drink --maybe not as much as some
Twainians, but I'm still a little worried. Any chance grant money can be
used to buy booze?

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books