Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 1995 15:50:06 -0500
I noticed that the movie version of Huckleberry Finn that was shown Saturday
night was preceded by the message that the original film had been edited for
"length" (undoubtedly to squeeze in a few more commercials) and "content."
 Does anyone know what content was cut?  It seems to me an indication of the
controversial nature of this book when even a watered-down Disney version
must be bowdlerized for television.

Robert Myers
Univ. of Texas at Tyler