From:
"Miller, Jeffrey W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 23:50:38 +0000
Hi Jules,

I'm sorry to report that neither of those buildings still exists in Spokane. The Auditorium Opera House at Main and Post was torn down in 1934, and Hotel Spokane closed in 1961 and was demolished shortly thereafter.

Best,

Jeff Miller

Jeff Miller
Associate Professor and Chair