Sun, 20 Aug 1995 13:14:34 -0400
Beauty is in the nose of the beholder (not the addict's nose), I don't call
habits that are not deadly addictions, and most studies that bother are
published.  (I did think it was yogurt eaters, perish the thought, who lived
longer and better.)  Please send publication details on the studies, so I
can go to the library and get copies for me and my friends.

Duane, thanks for the conversation, Larry Marshburne

P.S.  Can someone come up with a relevant Twain quote to focus us back on
Twain?