YORK-ANNOUNCE-L Archives

York U. announcements list - READ ONLY

YORK-ANNOUNCE-L@YORKU.CA

From:
Marshal Linfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
York U. announcements list - READ ONLY
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 22:36:26 +0000
Synchronize services will be interrupted from 7:00am to 8:00am
Tuesday, December 5th for hardware maintenance. A defective component
has been discovered and will be replaced during that time.

We are aware of the unacceptable performance of Synchronize and are
working to alleviate the problem by setting up a second server. Some
of the Synchronize schedules from the current server will be moved to
the new one to redistribute the system load. We will try to make these
changes with a minimum of disruption to people using Synchronize.

--
Marshal Linfoot                            Phone: (416) 736-2100 x22691
Manager, UNIX Technical Support            FAX:   (416) 736-5701