Dear Colleagues:

I saw an announcement about these two funding programs on the Ontario Museum Association's listserv and thought I'd pass the information along to our members.  I hope all are faring well on what looks like a cold and snowy day across the province, including here in London.  Brian.

Funding Announced for Cultural Sector

Cultural Careers Council Ontario (CCCO) has announced two new funding
programs.

- A pilot program of Youth Wage Subsidy, Cultural Sector, supported by
Human Resources Development Canada to help young people improve work
prospects in the cultural sector. Deadline January 28, 2000. Contact:
Catherine Smalley, Project Manager 416-214-0435.

- A new program to build capacity and assist career needs in the
cultural sector for projects of sectoral or umbrella organizations, the
Career Initiatives in Culture (CICP). Deadline January 31, 2000. Contact
Susan H. Cohen, Project Manager, 416-340-0086.

Further information and forms are available on the CCCO web site
http://www.workinculture.on.ca or call Executive Director Robert
Johnston at 416-340-0086.