Hello,

Having recently joined this discussion list, the issues that have been dealt
have made me think
most users would be interested by the following piece of information found
on the web.

I hope you will find this useful (it is cut and paste from the web-site)

Damien

Welcome to ID21: the Development Research reporting service

Researchers and NGOs produce a constant stream of development research
findings,
but all too often those who implement development policy are unaware of this
knowledge.

To bridge this knowledge gap, the UK Department for International
Development is backing
an Internet-based system which links development research directly to
policymakers and
practitioners around the world. Hosted by the Institute of Development
Studies, the initiative
is known as ID21 - or Information for Development in the 21st Century. Its
key feature is a
searchable online collection of short, one-page (500-word) digests of the
latest social and
economic research studies across 30 key topic fields.

All our services are FREE and you can find us at:

http://www.id21.org <http://www.id21.org>

We have also created an email newsletter called ID21NEWS, which brings you
regular
updates of the latest research findings which have been added  to the ID21
collection.

To subscribe to ID21NEWS send a blank email message to: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
In the SUBJECT field include the words: subscribe id21news