Hi Dr. Raphael,

What do you mean by "critical perspective"?

I am currently researching the different Health Promotion Programs for entry
in September 2001 and am quite interested in the program at U of
T...especially after visiting the office last week. I graduated with a
degree in Health & Psychology (Queen's University) and am loooking at the
Health Promotion programs at UBC and Dalhousie as well. Any comments on
these programs as compared to the one at U of T? I have a couple of thesis
ideas but my strengths and experience in the field have a more "applied"
nature.

Sincerely, Denise Canso