From: Debbie Blondell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: September 21, 2000 10:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mental Health Promotion

Hi,

I am forwarding this message on behalf of my colleague, Julie Greene.  Please
respond to her directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks very much!

Debbie Blondell
Mental Health Promotion Unit
Health Canada
---------------------- Forwarded by Debbie Blondell on 2000/09/21 10:39 AM
---------------------------

Julie Greene on 2000/09/21 10:27:22 AM

To:   Debbie Blondell
cc:

Hello everyone! I am writing to ask for your help on finding research or
community projects that highlight the importance of reinforcing or rebuilding
the  community social support network in order to sustain any other kind of
discrete interventions or initiatives.  This research may go a long way in
supporting the claims of all mental health promoters that in order to be a
healthy individual, we must exist in a healthy environment and further, that one
cannot approach prevention, or treatment in a vacuum.

Any research documents, project descriptions, contact etc. would be much
appreciated by me.
Can you help?