To those who have registered or are considering registering for PDC workshops:

ARCH 1010: Conservation in Kitchener/Waterloo is being held. The workshop is set for November 18-19 of this year at the Waterloo Inn. (currently there are only 4 registrants for this workshop)

ARCH 1003: Acquistion in Ottawa is being held. The workshop is set for November 25-26 of this year at the Downtown Quality Inn. (there is currently only 1 registrant for this workshop)

The Archeion workshop scheduled for October 21-22 in London is postponed until December 2-3 of this year. It will still be held at Fanshawe College. (currently there are no registrants for this workshop)

The new date for ARCH 1005: Appraisal 1 is January 13-14, 2001. The new instructor for this course will be Brian Beaven.
(currently there are 5 registrants for this workshop)

Please FAX your registration for any of these workshops to the office at 416.533.1481. We will accept payment at a later date, it is more important for you to have registered than to have paid at this point.

We still reserve the right to cancel any workshop if there are less than 20 registrants.

Thank-you

Gordon J. Marshall
Administrative Assistant
Archives Association of Ontario
tel: 416.533.9592
fax:416.533.1481

If there are any questions regarding these or any other workshops please feel free to contact me. I currently work Mondays 2pm-6pm, Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-5pm.