Sincere Thanks,

To all who responded to my inquiry regarding the Mysterious Manuscripts,
your efforts have enabled me to discover numerous editions in the electronic
and "real" worlds (..."but a dream"[Traum]).  The book search sites to which
I have been referred have proven invaluable in locating the desired texts.

Mr. Hirst, I thank you for your UC Press information... I was going by the
_Books in Print_ version of "is" and what "is not" in print.  Your comment
has proven very valuable to myself.

Ms. Faretta, thanks for your offer, but I have already ordered a hardcover
edition in fine condition.

And to the rest of you, thanks again for your efforts on my behalf.  The
search is at an end, and I have discovered an abundance of new methods to
track down these, and any other, elusive texts.

JED LaCoste
Dalhousie University