Hi,

I am an occupational therapist and I study in communitary health. I will do a research on immigrantion process, impact on immigrant`s identity, adaptation mecanisms, family relationships.... It is still not well defined. Even thougth, I would like to have some information that could help me orienting my research regarding my interests. It could be about cultural approach, adaptation/readaptation approach with immigrants, immigration process, identity, family relationship in a moving process, etc. I would like to know if someone knows some resources or needs in that field. Thank you so much for helping!

Maude St-Onge
Occupational Therapist
Laval University's student in communitary health