Hello, my name is Zékya and I'm originally from France but I have been
living in Canada for a long time.  I'm presently doing my masters in
communitary health (public health) ... more specifically in health promotion
and I have a bachelor in kinesiology.  My question is : what kind of work
can I do in France (or near France) that would be in my field.  I would like
to go work there but I have to know a little bit more about there relation
with health promotion.
If you have some information that could help me, I would be grateful.
Thank you in advance.