I just want to share my idea for your question "What will be the next major health issue?".

I had a long time of my life in a big city, Bangkok. Everybody knows the traffic jam is severe there. One thing that I am always sick of it is air pollution. Most of the problem comes from cars. Even though we have a legislation to make the owner check their cars very often, the problem is still severe because of a large number of cars. I always think that whether it is possible to limit the number of the cars. We never talk about it. We just promote car-pool in some areas.

I don't know how the other countries think about this problem.

Ratana Saipanish.