Thomas Moser has given a new direction to the FUN.  Now I cannot resist
again.

* Adam Smith: The Theory of Missing Moral Sentiments in 2002
* Thorstein Veblen: Conspicuous Consumption of the CEO class
* Joseph Schumpeter: How I could not overcome J. M. K.
* Karl Marx: Is the falling rate of profit here to stay?
* Amartya Sen: Why Rational Fools create a famine of meaningful ideas
* J. M. Keynes: In the long run we are all dead, but some of us are deified

Sumitra Shah