Hello friends,

I am a post graduate student in public health. I am interested in identifying research on Menopause and Midlife issues.

There is lots of information available on clinical trials for both conventional and nonconventional therapies for menopausal symptoms. However, about 80% of middle age women either don't care or don't want treatment or, on the other hand, may be totally confused about therapy. My question is. Are there any documentation of public health, health education or health promotion research on menopausal issues. It would also be interesting to get information from different ethnic groups and perhaps different countries.

Fay Williams

Send one line: unsubscribe click4hp to: [log in to unmask] to unsubscribe See: http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html to alter your subscription