Hello all,

     I don't post frequently on this list but have
been a member for a few years.  I'm not an academic,
just a plain old regular guy who must take his
vacation time before he loses it at the end of the
year.

     As a Twain fan, I've been thinking seriously
about finally visiting Hannibal and have been
attempting to research it on Hannibal.net.  Alas, I
haven't been able to glean as much information as I
had hoped.  Before making any reservations, I was
wondering if anyone could offer any suggestions
regarding hotels, restaurants, etc.  I obviously
intend to visit everything Twain while I'm there, but
I could use any tips I could regarding non-Twain
necessities.

Thank you all for your time.

Jim Riordan
Warsaw, IN