Hello,

I am working for a research company and we are looking into the possibility of partnering with a health promotion consulting company for some upcomming work.  Would anyone have some ideas and/or names they could pass on to me.  The work involves facilitation, healthy communities research and policy development, public consultation, strategic planning....

Thanks,

Jodi