Schools and Programs????
I am interested in returning to school to do a nursing degree (preferably an accelerated program since I already have a biology degree) or a Masters in HP. I have been researching a few schools but thought I might email the listserve to see if anyone has any suggestions regarding strong programs in either field.

If possible, I would appreciate corresponding with people via my personal email account at [log in to unmask].

Thanks & Happy New Year!!

Maria