Dear colleagues,

We are in the process of developing a multifaceted resource on nutrition and related issues for local community-based seniors (and their caregivers). Related issues include food access, food security, congregate dining and other social opportunities, transportation, oral health, and reaching isolated seniors, among others.

We would be interested to hear about any  programs, resources, or services which target the nutrition needs of seniors living the community. Any ideas on potential funding sources would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Erin Gilgan
Community Food Resource for Seniors Collaborative Project
Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care with Toronto Public Health
and York Region Health Services
Phone: 416-785-2500 ext. 3443
Email: [log in to unmask]