hi there, i was wondering whether any one can help me find information on incontinence issues related to ethnic minority groups in particular Chinese and Lebanese communities. i am doing research on incontinence with particular interest in these ethnic groups help. not much information is available on health and athese ethnic groups in Australia. even information on these groups anywhere in the world would help. thanks

Mandy Hubbard