Dear all,

I work with PSI (Population Services International) in Thailand. Now we are just starting the HIV prevention project among young people who use drug in the North of Thailand. Our works focus on BCC strategy, therefore, my need is exactly same as Burni, in aprticular examples of programs both strong success and less success. If you have any advice, pls let me know. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Dampawon  Pinitsuwon, Project manager, PSI/ASIA, Thailand