I apologize for not realizing that Mr. Campbell's remarks were meant
to assassinate Howard Zinn's character in private.

I do not apologize for making spirited and political remarks in this
forum. I await each post to the Twain forum in hopes that one of the
great minds on this list will decide to discuss Clemens's relevance
during these dark days. I think it rather absurd for someone to imply
that the sanctity of a mailing list needs to be considered before the
suffering of so many unfortunate victims of war.

Barry Crimmins

http://www.barrycrimmins.com