In reply to this question of what is my favourite HP text. I like anything by Leo Baric because of the way he presents the information and is practical. During my course I read sections from a book by Poland and that was accessible because of the language. I also agree about Seedhouse because academically he is very good.

Health Promotion texts have to be, I believe accessible, particularly as often they can cover quite heavy topics.

During my studies I drew a lot on the Ottawa Charter, as it was a definition of health promotion that was simple and straightforward to quote.