Bob (if I may),

        I do know these versions and have seen Life on the Mississippi
(videocassette) in our town library; and I have rented The Mysterious
Stranger (videocassette) several times--once for myself, once for my
class, and once for my three little girls.  I like the film, as you can
see.  So do the girls.  It emphasizes the magical moments of the book
and presents quite a playful stranger--though he is not as marvelous as
No. 44 in Twain's final version. But you were not asking for a
review-sorry.

        But,
                Yes!

                The videos are available.