Public March Against Private Hospitals - April 3
12pm Nathan Phillips Square, March to Queens Park
~~Drummers, wear your bathrobes to show that patients won't take privatization
quietly (or lying down for that matter!!!)

STOP THE PRIVATE HOSPITALS!
PUBLIC MARCH Against P3s
Saturday April 3, 2004
Nathan Phillips Square (corner Bay & Queen Sts)
NOON start

The Ontario Health Coalition is calling upon all healthcare workers,
activists, citizens  and those who care about the future of our health system
to:

March up Hospital Row to Queen's Park and Stop the first for-profit hospitals
since the inception of Medicare.
· Ontario's government is considering seven more private P3 hospitals on top
  of the Brampton & Ottawa privatizations.
· They are moving closer to the signing of the Brampton & Ottawa deals.
· They said they opposed hosp! ital privatization and the "Americanization" of
  our healthcare system. Now they have reneged on their pre-election promises.

Will our future hospitals all be controlled by for-profit corporations?
NOT IF WE CAN HELP IT.
STOP THE PRIVATE HOSPITALS!
SAVE PUBLIC MEDICARE!

Please visit the OHC website <http://www.web.net/~ohc/P3s.htm>

Help protect your entire PC with Virus Guard from MSN Premium Get Two Months FREE* ------------------- Problems/Questions? Send it to Listserv owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe, send the following message to [log in to unmask] SIGNOFF SDOH For a list of SDOH members, send the following message to [log in to unmask] REV SDOH To receive messages only once a day, send the following message to [log in to unmask] SET SDOH DIGEST To view the SDOH archives, go to: http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/sdoh.html