Speaking of textbooks . . .

I am working on a couple papers on Frank Knight's The Economic
Organization. One of the questions I want to answer is whether the themes
of Knight's little textbook were picked up by other economics textbooks.
Samuelson, for example, tells us in the first several editions of his
textbook that he borrows the basic functions of an economic system from The
Economic Organization (what is produced, how much, and for whom?). Similar
(attributed) borrowings are present in Stigler's Theory of Price and
Friedman's Price Theory.

I'm wondering if members of the list know of other direct (or indirect)
borrowings from Knight's textbook. Hayek once said that the book had wide
circulation (I know it was used as a text at both Chicago and Yale in the
1930s), but am anxious to accumulate the evidence.

An additional question: if anyone on the list owns an original 1951 edition
of The Economic Organization WITH A DUSTJACKET (published by A. M. Kelley),
I'd be interested to know if there are any other comments about the
book(other than Hayek's) on the dustjacket. Libraries do not keep
dustjackets, and editions with one are hard to come by. I own various
versions of the text, but none with a dustjacket.

Ross B. Emmett