Ah, it took many years before TWAIN-L included a mention of my favorite Canadian band, and I thank you Bob.  Of course upon listening to the lyrics many hundreds of times, I tend to think the lyricist, Neil Peart, is actually thinking of Huckleberry Finn, not Tom.  But then again, "Huckleberry Finn" doesn't have the right mouth feel.

Scott Dalrymple