Thanks all for responding to my request about the fictional Mark Twain. All my papers have been written and now I am just looking for markets for the dear little things. ~:-). ArialOur moderator has brought to my attention issues of copyright, so I am asking if folks on the list interested in sharing a few paragraphs of their Mark Twain imitations might send them to me off list. A brief sampling of these Twain wannabes :-) would be fun to read. Thanks. This would be for no good reason other than my enlightenment and entertainment. --sue On Mar 15, 2004, at 2:01 PM, David Hoopes wrote: I have been working on a novel about a fictitious Sam Clemens and double(?) fictitious Huch Finn growing up together in Hannibal after Huck returns from his trip down the Mississippi. I'd be happy to send you a sample if it would be useful.