While anything's possible, one matter that reduces the odds of finding a
Twain recording is the very brittle vinyl the early cylinders were made of.
I've owned several of these and, while given almost reverent care, they each
fell apart in time. Despite their relative thickness, they're more fragile
than even paper products. For example, even old paper piano rolls hold up
better than the wax cylinders.

Then again, I forget the date, we apparently have a recording of Walt
Whitman. Of course, verifying what is on unlabeled discs prompts mystery and
hope. Oddly, whenever I run across old cylinders for sale, they're usually
quite cheap. So if anyone has the Holy Grail, they probably got it for next
to nothing. And probably without a player to find out what is on it.

Wes Britton